Thursday 30 July 2009

Rollercoaster

I have had one hell of a day. First, panicking due to my girlfriend going to a gig. She is going with a guy who "loves" her. I don't know why she isn't more worried, I mean, he is a guy! I don't think she quite understands how dangerous guys are, especially ones that "care" about you. They are always the most dangerous...

After that, I cheered up considerably. Miyavi and Melody's baby was born! I went oddly hyper... I'm not sure what was up with me, really. Maybe the fumes from the paint I had been using to decorate my room where getting to me?

Then the news of Erina leaving Dio ~Distraught Overlord~ this coming September, on the 25th. The band shall also be going on an indefinite hiatus. I cried for two hours. I truly am pathetic.

My neighbours then accused me of incest. Where are the knives? I'm going to solve the immigration problem.

But I suppose the drug raid on my street made it all better again...

And to update you on my RP obsession, I have a new muse, Leda. He is a whore on Scattered feathers. And I love him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment