Sunday 15 November 2009

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Of course I still love you, Leyla. Probably always will.

And RE: me losing weight.

FOR FUCK SAKE, I HAVE TO.

See, I want to sing for a living. That's why I'm going to move to Japan, I love VK too much.

Now, see these people?

takeru da hottie! Pictures, Images and Photos
Gackt Pictures, Images and Photos
toshi Pictures, Images and Photos
Kamijo Pictures, Images and Photos
Mikaru Pictures, Images and Photos

Do they look fat?

I think not.

They make it in music, so I have to be like them.

KTHNXBAI

1 comment:

  1. Izzy, the Vkei artists aren't fat, sure.
    But I guarentee they weigh a lot more than 5 stone, because they're not skin and bone either. The only guy that's really, really skinny is Shinya and he's looking too gaunt recently. I wish he'd put weight ON.
    Sorry but it's true, please don't lose weight :( xxx

    ReplyDelete