Sunday 28 February 2010

Good mother fucking weekend

Friday:

I got mashed at Josh's. Bud and booze, omnomnom. Perksy shagged Meg, jelous much! Then Perksy fingered me, fuuuck. He wouldn't let me get away, it was a bit fucking scary. But his hand round my neck was hot. South Park is amazing when stoned, fuck yes. Hotboxing Josh's room with the smoke machine was mint. And Jakey is so cuddly :3 I feel like a prat for kissing him. Got home like, an hour and a half late because I fell asleep on Jakey.

Saturday:

Got my arse in to town, still mashed off my head. I saw Luke, he moaned at me for not smoking a half ounce with him the night before :D I rang Kirsty and met her at Rivers, and some HUGE fight was going on between hot Meg (a different Meg) and Tash. Tash is such a slag. We wnt to chill for a bit under the bridge, I met some sexy people, Kelly's hair is hot, and April is cool. we smoked a bit of bud, then headed into town with Josh. I bought Kirsty a coffee, then asked her out. She said wait 3 days. I spent the whole day crying over Katty. Tash told Kirsty's mum that Kirsty smokes weed, OH MY FUCKING GOD I WANT TO FUCKING KILL TASH.

Headed to Josh's, was pure laughs. Smoked from a bong, little Alex was so cute smoking. Bless, he is adorable. We walked around in our underwear for ages. And oh my god, Nadine is one hell of a good fuck. Shit, she is hot! I worried about Kirsty though, I still do.

Hell mother fucking yeah, my weekend kicked ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment