Wednesday 26 August 2009

Heteroandrophobia

You don't stand a chance, honey.

~

While reading some blog posts by Jasmine You's friends, I found this, posted by You of Matenrou Opera.

"If any of Jasmine's fans are reading my blog right now, I have one request.
Please don't hurt yourselves.
Promise me that.
I think that it will take quite some time for everyone to be able to accept what happened.
I feel the exact same way.
Even if it takes a long time, please move forward and live life to its fullest.
I beg of you.
Those sad tears are your tenderness.
It'll be all right. You're moving forward and living.
The notes that Jasmine played will remain forever.
Although you may find yourself feeling sad whenever you listen to Versailles' songs, please take good care of the evidence of Jasmine's existence."

I'm sorry, You.

http://revenantchoir.net/othersmsg.html

Every single one of these messages made me cry. I even have respect for kisaki now.

Rest peacefully our beautiful decendant of the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment