Friday 7 August 2009

Lucian

I'm in love with him <3Not actualy in love... but whatever. He is one of the elite four, and I admit, I fangirl over him. Him and Cynthia are pretty much my Pokemon OTP. And in my mind Cynthia is MTF... I think i've pretty much screwed up the Pokemon universe in my head.


For a start, wipe out some of those Pokemon.



Pokemon to kill list:

(I am a bit of a purist when it comes to Pokemon, so the first 150 live by default. Even if some are epically crap.)

167: Spinarak
168: Ariados
(Spiders should DIAF)

201: Unknown
(Because seriously... WTF?)

204: Pineco
(It's a pinecone!!!)

233: Porygon2
(Do we realy need another one? The first was bad enough...)

299: Nosepass
(It's a nose... ><) 320: Wailmer
321: Wailord
(Lovechilds of a whale and a blimp... Do we realy need it?)

339: Barboach
(... eh?)

368: Gorebyss
(What is that?)

369: Relicanth
(Eww!)

370: Luvdisc
(ROFLMAO FFS it's a heart O.o)

412: Burmy
413: Wormadam
(What is it?)

425: Drifloon
426: Drifblim
(Baloons! Seriously!)

474: Porygon Z
(MAKE IT STOP!!!)

476: Probopass
(Do I need to say anything?)

Nuclear warheads at the ready!



But remember...



lucian pokemon Pictures, Images and Photos



It is true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment