Sunday 20 September 2009

Good Times

So, more upbeat blog now.

~: Several people want me. That makes me happy.

~: Kat and Steph are awesome, and hot. I have a bit of an internet girl-crush on the both of them. Damnit. But seriously, those girls are fucking sexy. Why must I do this. But like I said, dayum. Hotness and niceness XD But mostly Kat. Hot and amazing and nice and wonderful and beautiful and... I'll shut up now.

~: Still not over Leyla. Will I ever be? Though drugs are helping.

~: I noticed that people I see IRL I don't mention by name in my blogs.

~: RP is fucking sexy.

~: WWI was filthy. Hair combings and hair pins in greasy gravy? I actually vommited while reading that.

~: CGL is going well. Designs have been started. I need an idea for the name of CGL. So far we have CGL, which stands for "Cyber Goth Loli" and "Candy-Go-Go-Lolly-Pop-Yum". Ideas will be apreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment