Sunday 6 September 2009

You aren't worth my fucking time.

I am sure you are all familliar with that saying, "Their is a fine line between love and hate." And maybe some of you will know that House once said "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate."

I have learned that neither is right.

Love and hate are the same.

I am in love, and I hate her. I love her enough to want her back, and hate her enough to break her neck.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you so bad.
    I feel the same about Alex.
    Love and hate are the same. They both require the same amount of passion.
    Thanks for the comment, sorry for making you cry.
    I'm glad youre feeling better.
    ILY
    xxx

    ReplyDelete