Thursday 22 October 2009

God Dammit

I told Katty I am transgendered...

MSN conversation:

Izzy: .... do you want to know?
Katty: Tell me
Izzy: well.... umm.... in um.. secret.. well, im transgendered
Katty: Really?
Izzy: :# yes
Katty: That's crazy cool (L)(L)(L)
Izzy: ... really?
Katty: Yes
Izzy::D yey~ i was worried you would hate me
Katty: Me? Of all people..?
Izzy: well.... i was being paranoid...
Katty: True XD
Izzy: so... you don't mind?
Katty: No...I think it's really, really cool :P
Izzy: yey~ although, i tell you, binding is a bitch XD
Katty: XDD
Izzy: I can't tell you how much I love you right now
Katty: (L)(L)(L)

So yeah... It went well.

College today, start at 1.15. I can't be bothered... too tired.

Mum still won't shut up about the ring. She has been going on about it for months.

1 comment:

  1. im glad that katty said its okay, i knew she would!

    and do you really want the ring back? that bad?

    ReplyDelete