Wednesday 28 October 2009

Updates on my escapades

So...

Friday:
Had my heart broken

Saturday:
Went to town
Withdrew £20
Bought a packet of paracetemol, stole another.
Bought pasta and diet coke.
Ate pasta.
Took paracetemol with diet coke.
Was taken to hospital.
Had BM measured, bled lots.
Drank charcoal.
Stabbed a fuck load.
Vommited.

Sunday:
Stabbed a fuck load.
Vommited.

Monday:
Stabbed a fuckload.

Tuesday:
Stabbed a fuckload.
Met with psychiotrist.
Blagged my way to freedom.
Went home.

I was stabbed with needles a total of 8 times. 4 were succesful. AND THE FUCKERS BLEW UP MY VEIN.

I'M NOT EVEN EXAGURATING.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Dear god...

I need to talk to Katty...

I love her.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment